(1) The opening between two columns, walls, etc., which forms a room-like space. May be industrial space, parking space, barn space, or other use. (2) A bending or curving of the shoreline so as to form a partially enclosed body of water.

Real Estate Practice Test - Pass Your Real Estate Exam Now!

More Real Estate Definitons